Remember the song, "Memories" by Barbra Streisand? It's the first image and thought that popped into my mind when I read the topic for today: My favorite memory and why. I struggled with this one, simply because I've been blessed with so many wonderful and cherished favorites. There is no single one that rules above the rest. Period. Each evokes a special moment in my life.
So here are are a few of my favorite memories...
1. My 3rd Birthday. Even at my age, I can vividly recall the day, and the gift I received: a doll and her name was Mary.
2. My wedding day. Thirty-seven years later, I'm still head over heals in love with my husband--my knight.
3. The birth of all three of my children. Each a treasured blessing when they were placed in my arms.
4. My first trip to Scotland and Ireland. This trip set me on a course I'd never imagined. It literally changed my life.
5. The moment I held my first published (printed) book in my hands. Yep! I wept tears of joy and had to brush my fingers over the words on the title page.
Do you have a favorite (or many) memory? Do share! Then hop on over here to see what the other authors are saying.
See you next week! xo