Welcome to the last Wednesday of July. Does it feel like an episode of the Twilight Zone? Or Groundhog Day? Did you know I spotted Halloween candy and candy corn the other day at my local Walmart store?! WTHeck? I'm still trapped in spring and Easter. Hahaha... And for the record, I love candy corn but refused to buy a package until at least August.
Sorry, I got way off topic for this post: Stuff on my bucket list.
In no particular order, here are a few of mine:
1. Visit the Shetland Islands and Iceland.
2. Return to Scotland and Ireland.
3. Take archery lessons.
4. Learn (study more) Irish Gaelic.
5. Play the harp (I have two).
6. Learn to ride a horse properly. Going horseback riding with my daughters does not count. We usually amble along a trail.
7. Hit the USA and NY Times Bestsellers lists (a girl can dream, right?).
Until then, I'll be content with this first: MAGNAR received the gold ribbon from Amazon for #1 New Releases Viking Historical Romance! A first for a pre-order for one of my stories! I held onto this ribbon for a solid 48 hours.
So what's on your bucket list? Do share and then hop over here to read what the others are saying.
See you next week. Be safe. Be well. xo